- Are proven producers or are very near commencing production (avoid unproven exploration plays)
- Have big existing cash flows or are projected to grow their cash flows quickly in the next few years
- Compare favorably to their peer group on the following ratios:
- market cap/ounce in reserves
- market cap/cash flow
- net margin
- Do not dilute their share base (this has been a huge problem in past years)
- Report an "all-in cash-cost" in their accounting. $900 or less is desired.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Monday, 1 April 2013
John Doody on Gold Stocks
Doody writes the Gold Stock Analyst. Discusses looking for miners HERE which;