In October 2013 we noted Greg Gibson's industry moves.
Things haven't worked out well at San Gold, Northern Gold, Temex or Kerr Mines (formerly Armistice) during this bear market.
We now see Gibson and Thomas Obradovich (formerly Aurelian) recruited, ousting promoter Frank Callaghan at Barkerville Gold.
Barkerville became notorious, and their stock was suspended, for putting out an extremely optimistic resource statement in 2012.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?