As reported at IKN the traditionally large scale Cambridge House Vancouver Show looks to be poorly attended this year as junior metals exploration falls further out of favour and the companies involved run shorter of cash.
A more select "forum" has been put together with some well known letter writers.
Highlighted companies include - Eric Coffin's Liongold, Goldquest - John Kaiser on Sabina - Brien Lundin on Balmoral & Fission 3 - Gwen Preston's Kaminak & Pilot Gold. - Nevsun and First Mining Finance also announced attendance.
Post Show Review of 12 presenting companies
Eric Coffin in discussion with Gwen Preston
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?