Linked at IKN
Brent discusses failures at Allied Nevada, Rubicon, Midway. Lack of quality, poor supply of good projects against investment demand. Complex Industry. On drill plans, continuity, dilution, strip ratios, impacts for Dalradian, Moneta. Grade smearing - drill interval calculator.
Presentation of all data, e.g. Mirasol & Alamaden vs Otis.
Joe discusses quality vs leverage. Lower quartile long lived assets, return vs scale. Heap leach study and Kaminak gold, recoverable gold. Reservoir minerals.District scale exploration upside. Bought quality in poor market. Opposite strategy buy optionality, leverage to price, duration to cash, jurisdiction key to liquidity. Need to understand the majors gain ozs in their current portfolios as prices rise, impairments due to write downs of current assets. Low liquidity can't exit positions. Optionality has worked but needs trading focus - in a bear quality goes down too though.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?