The Trump administration wants to identify new domestic sources of critical minerals; increase domestic exploration, mining and recycling; give miners and producers electronic access to better mapping and geological data; and streamline leasing and permitting for new mines
list of 35 critical minerals. The final list includes: Aluminum (bauxite), antimony, arsenic, barite, beryllium, bismuth, cesium, chromium, cobalt, fluorspar, gallium, germanium, graphite (natural), hafnium, helium, indium, lithium, magnesium, manganese, niobium, platinum group metals, potash, the rare earth elements group, rhenium, rubidium, scandium, strontium, tantalum, tellurium, tin, titanium, tungsten, uranium, vanadium, and zirconium
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?