“So my feeling is we are seeing the maximum stress right now. I think $1,200, plus or minus $30 is where you are going to see the bottom in gold.”.............. I started buying this week. I think there are a number of gold equities that are absolute bargains. The liquidity trap has forced a lot of funds to sell. But money is still leaving the sector. That’s one of the reasons you are seeing this amount of stress. But I am absolutely 100% convinced that come September gold is going to be 20% to 30% higher than it is today and the stocks are going to be 50% higher. So what am I doing? Yes, now is the time to put money to work and that’s what I’m doing.”
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Friday, 28 June 2013
Pierre Lassonde Calls for a 50% rebound in the Miners
One of the most respected leaders in the Gold Mining Industry, Pierre Lassonde, suggests we are within 5% of the bottom and suggests a big bounce into September - See Link HERE