HT to IKN
A very comprehensive survey of trends in mineral exploration and discovery from Minex Consulting who also make available a large number of additional reports and some interesting sources / links
Emphasises the enormous increases in expenditures but limited paybacks in discovery and, again in the mining industry, cost increases at the exploration stage.......MORE
As John Kaiser has pointed out much of the efforts of the recent gold cycle have gone into re-evaluating the economics of marginal gold deposits as prices pushed them into profitability, only to find costs have risen aggressively making some of those deposits marginal once more. Genuine discovery of low cost quality deposits in an industry struggling with depletion and costs could still provide great rewards. As the Minex report, Kaiser and Rule have suggested techniques and tools to make discoveries under deeper cover may be key.
The Minex report shows Lead and Zinc with shortfalls of discoveries vs mining rates, with Gold "Tight". Perhaps some of the silver miners with large zinc/lead by-products may see additional interest.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?