Friday 12 December 2014

Brent Cook - is 2015 the Year Miners Get out of the Rough?




Notes below:

Kitco News launches its Outlook 2015 series with none other than Exploration Insights’ Brent Cook to find out how he sees the mining industry set up for the coming year. “I honestly think we’re going to have another rough year,” he says. “I think next year is going to be tough, but I also honestly believe it’s the best year we’re going to see to start leveraging into some of the better companies.” Cook also shares his thoughts on the gold price. “I’m not going to predict what the gold price is going to do,” he says. “But I don’t see any reason, off hand, that it’s going to appreciate considerably over the next year.” His tough outlook doesn’t spill over into 2016 or 2017 with him saying that he expects investors to be “very happy” by then. “I think 2015 is the year to start leveraging into the type of companies and projects we’ve discussed.” Tune in now for more of Cook’s outlook on the mining industry for 2015. Kitco News, December 12, 2014


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.
    mining companies colorado

    ReplyDelete