While continuing to warn of pullbacks, volatility and poor issuers, Rule speaks with increased conviction of the bottom being in for precious metals and their stocks.
Interview at Korelin.
Interview at KWN
Interview at Palisade
Continuing to seek a management team and deposit for large scale optionality prepared to 'do nothing'.
Biggest returns from placements with warrants but large numbers of placements are low quality.
High returns from good optionality plays. Good returns from investing in discovery after first drillholes.
Limited number of companies involved in the silver space will create a wild market.
Admits inability to sell at the top. Backing superior managements, deposits and balance sheets but when the market rolls over everything goes down, good, bad and ugly.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?