Abstracts are out from the Geologist focused AME Roundup event.
We are seeing some significant discoveries delivering investor excitement about genuinely new projects, as opposed to some of the past cycle re-works.
Mariana, Cordoba, Solgold, Erdene and Reservoir (Nevsun) have stood out with high grade discoveries.
Aurion was not on the coreshack list but delivered spectacular news from Finland last week. Miles Thompson who ran Reservoir Minerals has joined as an advisor and Aurion often features on Brent Cook's prospect generator lists.
High grade potential is renewing interest in more remote 'good jurisdictions', Auryn, Nighthawk, TerraX.
Print Material Links
Coreshack Company List
Coreshack Abstract project summaries
Good company reviews from Brent Cook and Joe Mazumder
Solgold (see also Cornerstone Capital %) Rejected BHP offer
Nighthawk (Kinross $10m investment)
Nevsun (Including ex Reservoir Minerals)
More insights on the Exploration Insights portfolio (16:00)
Northern Miner Podcast from Roundup
Resource Maven Stocks Discussed, covers a lot of the popular plays.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?