These companies do not need to have world-class deposits with 10 million ounces of gold or 20 billion pounds of copper. In fact, investors are likely to shun projects like that, because they are too large and risky in the current environment. No one wants to see another Tasiast or (even worse) a Pascua-Lama. All these companies need is an economic discovery and a logical path to production, and investors will take it."Projects are being scrubbed down to a nugget that works,
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Sunday, 9 March 2014
How Serious Junior Miners are Separating from the Pack
At the Financial Post.