Currencies - A double edged sword as a UK based mining investor.....
JC Parets at Allstar Charts suggests here that the Canadian Dollar is likely to continue to weaken against the US$. Impacting local mining costs but also be wary of local $CAD vs $US stock valuations impacts.
Peter Brandt is pointing to the same, and also Aussie Dollars. Also seeing positive Palladium charts (Paret's Favourite Chart for 2014) and Brandt's "instincts not to be trusted" are that precious metals have bottomed.
Longer term USD:CAD - 10 year chart
From that UK investor point of view GBP may continue to strengthen against the $US again according to Parets
Longer Term USD:GBP 10year chart
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?