Rio Alto(RIO.TO) today proposed the acquisition of Sulliden (30 miles from Rio Alto's La Arena) for $300m to create a larger Peru based Gold miner developing Sulliden's Shahuindo Gold project (2.4m oz M&I, 1.6m Inferred).
Sulliden had a $24m investment from Agnico Eagle in April 2013 last year, amongst a series of Agnico junior investments, (see here ). Sulliden is one of Stan Bharti's Forbes & Manhatten companies.
Sulliden's 2012 Feasibility Study indicated a staged development with low initial capex around $130m
Raymond James on the 2012 Feasibility Study
Sulliden's PDAC presentation
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?