- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Wednesday, 4 June 2014
Junior Gold M&A - B2 Gold to Acquire Papillon Resources $570m
So the rumour mill was right, Clive Johnson's B2 Gold are to acquire Papillon's high grade deposit in Mali which should add 300k low cost oz to production for near $300m additional build capex, near $900m in all. Together with the Volta acquisition in Burkina Faso this should make quite a centre in a relatively undeveloped and unexplored West African gold belt with political risk the key concern.