Late reporting this one from 12th Jan
Couer moved to increase exposure to Gold from Silver announcing the acquisition of the Wharf gold mine in South Dakota from Goldcorp for $105m .
This follows on from their $146m acquisition of Paramount Gold & Silver in Mexico
The strategy of increasing exposure to gold by acquisition from a major follows Silver Standard's acquistion of the Marigold mine in Nevada from Barrick/Goldcorp. Of course Fresnillo has long been both silver and gold producer but recently increased the gold mix with acquisitions from Newmont, and Hecla purchased Aurizon Gold.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?