Reviews from Adam Hamilton at Zeal
GDX GDXJ SIL
A point of particualar note; acquisition activities over the past few years have seen the "Silver Miners" become increasingly gold weighted.
A company like Silver Standard which was an ounces in the ground silver play has acquired gold mines.
Plenty more to the analysis of these companies in particular reserves and resources.
An ETF 'fundamentally' weighted by sales or production would be an interesting comparison in a bull market.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?