Acting Man reviews moves by the Japanese Central Bank targeting 10 year bonds to 0% giving governments free long term money to enact plans. Do the Central Banks have such control or can the bond vigilantes influence?
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Sunday, 25 September 2016
More State and Fiscal Policy action using free money - Turning points for Bonds?
Ambrose Evans Pritchard highlighting enormous global debt levels, issues with free market capitalism and encouragement by global institutions to government spending and investment, fiscal policy to take the baton from monetary policy, or be supported by monetary policy.