The announcement today that Pan American Silver will acquire Minefinders reinforces the opinion that as the market leaves junior gold and silver miners undervalued the miners will take advantage of that value and use high cashflows to make acquisitions.
As Rick Rule has discussed (with the usual good advice to make volatility your friend) we are in a discovery cycle and the majors need to replace resources which are now relatively cheap against their growing cashflows and declining reserves..
The Page on this blog "Merger & Acquisition Targets" highlights a number of key companies likely to be involved going forwards.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?