Consider the write down of excess debt by devaluation of currencies, all currencies.
Devaluation against what if all currencies are to be devalued?
Against gold held by central banks and old money which needs to begin to move again.
Consider a point when the Gold price has advanced substantially in nominal terms.
Consider government actions to tax "windfall" profits on nominal gains made by the evil speculators and hoarders of the relic.
Tax the hoarders who took metal cheaply from the hands of the Cash for Gold party-goers and stuffers of broken gold into envelopes while gold prices bubbled.
Before they doubled.
Tax Owners of metals.
Tax producers of metal to maintain enough incentive for investment into production to earn at "utility" returns levels. (Jim Sinclair sees the gold stocks as the utilities of the future).
But tax the excess profits.
Pay off the deficit with the ill gotten gains of a lucky industry.
Then tax gold explorers?
Or promote exploration everywhere to encourage mine development and increase taxable production levels for governments.
To mine and print new money.
To tax ill gotten gains.
To recapitalise the banks with gold.
Explore, drill, discover your money supply.
In the meantime - bloody risky.
Please note - English irony; I think there's some truth in the above, but having endured 2011, junior gold miners felt anything but safe ....
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?