One of the saner voices writing in the investment space is Gary Tanashian.
Yes he's into gold and the miners on a secular basis, but he also recognises the power of the "continuum" of the long bond bull market.
One day that continuum will snap but in the meantime it is well worth respecting.
The bond bull maintains low interest rates.
I presume that there is huge political weight and power behind maintaining this through all means, QE and mind-boggling interest rate derivative markets are some of these.
As I look to trade a little more at extremes I will look to these voices to block the "hype".
As of now, Feb 2012 Gary sees relative weakness in the gold stocks.
The key quote:
"Risk vs Reward players should be all over the gold stock case right now, at least in a watching and waiting mode."
Full Article is Linked Here
Also interesting to the gold mining bugs his views of where gold miners might move "technically speaking" - his 3 Snowmen, or more.
Find him at Notes from the Rabbit Hole - Biiwii
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?