- Brent Cook interviewed by Jim Puplava.
Brent Cook has 22 companies in his portfolio, from 2,000 in the industry.
He aims to find the fatal flaw before potential acquirers, the majors who Cook sees as extremely particular.
Brent Cook is half invested in juniors, the other half dividends companies / cash.
Junior sector fanastic place to be, when you find a deposit, they are hard to find, and majors will pay but the sector is very risky and you will need advice.
Interview is here.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?