Brent Cook is a very well regarded Economic Geologist who has advised particular caution in the juniors since late 2011. He has a premium paid service, which also offers much free insight at
His latest interview at The Gold Report, well worth reading in full......
They also hold an index of all companies he has commented on, not necessarily favourably.
Many of these interviews end with disclosures stating none of the stocks discussed are owned by the interviewee. I prefer those who eat their own cooking. Brent Cook's disclosure states his ownership, particularly of Prospect Generators and a Nevada discovery amongst others (see blog pages)
Brent Cook: I personally and/or my family own shares of the following companies mentioned in this interview:
Gold Standard Ventures Corp.,
Rye Patch Gold Corp.,
Midas Gold Corp.,
MAG Silver Corp.,
Lara Exploration Ltd.,
Altius Minerals Corporation,
Almaden Minerals Ltd.,
Virginia Mines Inc.,
Lydian International Ltd.,
Miranda Gold Corp. and
Red Eagle Mining Corp
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?