Eric Coffin Interview with Scott Gibson - "Beneath the Surface".
Gene Arensberg at "Got Gold" follows Coffin and others well regarded newsletters.
The "Vulture Stocks" page of Arensberg's site is worth keeping an eye on to follow up with due diligence.
A series of Beneath the Surface interviews are available at youtube
Coffin sees recent Discoveries getting some credit from the market, finally holding gains.
Buyers on the sidelines looking for something to trade.
3-5 Discoveries brings the "greed" back.
All the Central Banks driving stimulus measures.
Companies to Watch
Goldquest - GQC.v - Hard Rock Advisory (HRA) Coffin's letter has followed for 6 years. (Reported here a few weeks ago). Good people, ex Aurelian and geologist with knowledge in the Dominican Republic. Good management can convince the market they can do it themselves if the majors don't buy them out. Professional, news didn't leak on excellent core, continues to be a drill-spec, still don't know size of the anomaly. Next rig can drill to 700m.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?