The concern would be that failures in the seniors, which have seen CEO's depart, may make new heads over-cautious. More .....
Ernst & Young 2011 Report - Here
PWC 2011 / 2012 Report - Here
KPMG Report Canadian M&A activity
Recent transactions in the Gold sector.
Driving value and growth in the enlarged groups, often after seeing an initial fall in stock prices, and tightening the supply of legitimate deposits.
- Eldorado buys European Goldfields - Greece
- Pan American for Minefinders - Mexico
- Elgin for Gold Ore Resources - Sweden
- Iamgold for Trelawny - Canada
- Yamana for Extorre - Argentina
- Billionaire buyer Naguib Sawiris for La Mancha - Africa, Sudan / Australia
- Endeavour for Avion - W.Africa / Mali
- Silver Lake for Integra - Australia
- St Barbara for Allied Gold - Papua New Guinea
- Go Gold for Absolute Gold - Mexico
- China National Gold for African Barrick - Tanzania
- Eurasian Minerals merge with Bullion Monarch - US
- Lupaka for Andean American - Peru
- Western Mining Group (Chinese Co.) for Intercitic Minerals - China