From the San Francisco Metals & Money Conference
Discussion Panel - HERE - At Segment 4
Adrian Day thinks we are nearing a bottom.
Likes royalties and solid balance sheets. Franco Nevada, Royal Gold, Virginia Mines, Eurasian Minerals, Almaden Minerals. Sees larger miners facing serious challenges. Sends out investor portfolio review letters and comments on numerous companies HERE
Jim Dines - Prefers uptrends - e.g. 3D printing group, gold & silver doing nothing.
There are bargains, which can become bigger bargains, have got cheaper. Bargains IF survive, need to have good cash, orebody, jurisdiction, stick to US, e.g. Canada raising taxes. Has positions in rare earths, gold and silver which he sees as "parked".
Jim Dines picks often reported at Stockwatch - google Jim Dines stockwatch
Al Korelin discusses the show having fewer exhibitors due to finances etc, "quality companies" at the San Francisco show?
List of sponsors
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?