Eldorado held 20% of Glory Resources and today announced acquisition of the remainder for $30.5m.
Glory hold a small (637k oz P&P), but high grade (15.1g/T) project proximate to Eldorado on Thrace, Greece. Emphasising the renewed focus on high grade and profit margins.
A reminder of why we take note of Juniors with a Major Mining Shareholder though not always the easiest to follow holdings across exchanges. We have seen a few low cost acquisitions with strategic fit and exploration or resource "optionality" - Alamos' Orsa Ventures one of the smallest.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?