Just posted but looks like interview was late summer / pre-September conferences.
Some have doubled, many 20-30% off the lows.
The stocks with the strongest rebounds may still offer best value.
Likes near production and takeover candidates in good jurisdiction with size potential.
Differentiate between markets and companies more than ever.
New money coming in, approached by private equity and others. Metal deposits at cash value. Very selective buyers. Looking for companies with projects adding value.
.....Looks like a caption competition below......
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?