The PDAC convention is the big annual mining exhibition in Toronto, running from Sunday 2nd to Wednesday 5th March.
Some have also seen it as the point for a seasonal downturn in the stocks, contrary behaviour would be interesting. At the least it seems likely that some stories will move to the fore amid the chatter of the exhibition.
The "Coreshack" exhibition highlights certain deposits and discoveries.
The PDAC Coreshack page includes links to more detailed documents on each project - the stock list below should be in the same sequence.
If you scroll the sheets to the right there is a track of price performance against pre-PDAC prices at 27th Feb.
As ever please double check all data elsewhere - rollbacks are a particular problem in this sector and year lows are not always updated correctly reflecting the stock consolidations.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?