Some big names, Thomas Kaplan's Electrum, John Paulson, and Seth Klarman's Baupost have been significant holders of Sunward, trading below their high $20m cash (no debt).
Sunward hold a very large scale (global top 3%) low grade (0.53g au) Gold-copper deposit, Titiribi, in Colombia which has yet to see an economic study, but would presumably be a project requiring a much higher real gold price and then be highly leveraged to the 10m oz + gold (mostly inferred) & 800m lb copper.
NovaCopper have many of the same holders. The acquistion appears to look to apply Sunward's cash to advance NovaCopper's Alaskan copper deposits.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?