After calling for a resumption of the bull last June (with the launch of an expensive advisory service - any refunds?) Edelson quickly reverted to a bearish position and now sees a big sell off coming 14th April and likely long term lows in May, June or October - so a few options there.
Edelson suggests he is close to Martin Armstrong who sees major "big bang" in bond markets in September 2015. Will gold be a refuge or initially sell off too? As miners topped at the end of 2010 well ahead of peak gold prices some better issues may see strength ahead of gold lows, some significant investors are putting capital to work, Beaty, Lundin and others.
But perhaps many more, Rick Rule for example, are looking for a final vicious capitulation bottom.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?