Two writers who see extreme bearishness in gold and take this as a very bullish sign; the crowd is rarely right.
David Nichols at Fractal Gold
Pater Tenenbarum again following on from his excellent longer review but now seeing Hulbert's newletter sentiment indicator turning "short", to the "Uber bearish" sentiment lows of October 2008 / March 2009. The break of "support" on the Hui at 480 is killing any recent goldbugs.
I sense some capitulation - "Rambus" who I previously linked with some very bullish articles posted this analysis calling for gold prices taking another leg down to $1300 by June.
It may happen, but do collapses begin from such sentiment extremes?
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?