- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Sunday, 11 November 2012
11.11 - Remembrance
The scale of the Great War, its foolishness, the bravery, the waste, was unfathomable.
World War 2, against true tyranny and hate, tragic in the delays to unite the free world as one to fight. First Spain alone. Then waiting for America to fight.
Hard to believe all within living memory.
Victoria Station - Manchester.
One simple railway company losing so many; seeing your own name makes you think harder.
Ashton Under Lyne, one small Lancashire mill town, 1512 names. The repeated surnames, the fathers, sons, brothers, cousins, pals, all lost.