I'm not usually a fan of Casey, but this is quite a good article from Louis James on what it can take to hit the 10-baggers speculators look for in grass roots gold exploration stocks.
In a strong market there should be solid gains in the beaten down companies with recognised resources and especially in those companies leveraging production against rising metal prices, particularly when combined with production growth.
Sometimes the rewards come not from taking earlier and earlier stage gambles but from recognising that low market cap companies can more easily double and more than very large cap companies. Consider relative valuation to similar companies and recognise whether you buy value or a momentum story. There are risks in both remaining undiscovered and in buying greed.
Find the right balance of risk.
Don't be in the game but play the wrong cards.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?