A comparison of Prodigy and Galway acquisition valuation metrics by Danny Deadlock at Stockhouse.
I should put together a longer list and analysis of recent transactions.
Ultimately $/oz, though apparently simple is not a great metric. It doesn't make clear grade, and just adding a note of grade does not make clear depth, mining methods and capital requirements which drive value enormously.
NPV from PEA and PFS studies should make things clearer but Andina's example shows the degree to which financing / dilution risk holds back junior valuations even when the value should be higher. The judgement of practical mining teams will determine whether the PEA/PFS study is really achieveable.
This really should be offering companies like NGD ( see last post) great opportunities for accretive acquisitions where they bring cheap paper money from strong. momentum driven, share prices to good projects.
In a bull market, with cash available there is a great opportunity for revaluation.
Article link - Here
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?