A detailed analysis of a series of producing juniors for relative valuation by BMO, recently discussed at the Northern Miner......
Full Report and analysis HERE
Typically the lower valued stocks are either subject to high jurisdiction risk or are subject to financing risk or permitting risk and a long time from production.
The highest valued are mainly royalties or majors.
This makes the anomalies interesting, where the risk is more a question of mine performance and delivery, can this be turned around?
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?