Interview with Rick Rule at KWN
“The things that support the thesis, particularly with regards to the gold equities, has been the approaches Sprott (Asset Management) has gotten from the very largest sovereign wealth funds in the world, and the very largest suppliers of private capital in the world.”
“It’s interesting to see the big money starting to be attracted to the sector. It’s interesting to see that point of view being shared by the largest aggregations of capital on the planet. There are oceans of capital looking for a home.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?