The Joaquin project is in Argentina, which has seen investors running scared of project nationalisation, risks of being unable to take cash and profits out of the country and some more localised permitting issues.
Pan American silver, for example, are yet to develop the enormous Navidad silver project they acquired with Aquiline.
Mirasol are a project generator team who have seen a following from Brent Cook and Paul Van Eeeden. They will now have $30m cash and $30m Coeur D'Alene stock against their market cap of $95m to determine their next focus.
Other current projects appear to be in Argentina and Chile. Will they remain in Argentina?
Will Coeur D'Alene's move signal any change in the view of Argentina for resource investors?
Quite the ride for MRZ investors
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?