- Tim Coughlin - Tigris in Turkey ex Lydian
- Eira Thomas - Kaminak
- Miles Thompson - Reservoir
- Miles - "real estate" picking up ground in less popular areas, well endowed district
- Eira - Good science, first principles, unrecognised. Apply science in the field.
- Tim - strategy - conviction - first movers in a country - time/space rock relationships
- Financings - small - can be slow to get backing. Backing from majors on concepts / science. Miles lost all savings first - became prospect generator - JV everything.
- Recognise real discoveries very high grade/length / concept. Near other mines => potential. Sometimes remote - high grade but a lot of work to prove economic.
- Second drill programmes more significant - confirm or not what you think has been found.
- Monetising a discovery. Speed to evaluate. Not diluting - market volatility - protecting the value.
- Government risks
- Learning from failures - metallurgy is key - is it recoverable - walk early. Open to new ideas, find something different. Fail as often as possible as cheaply as possible, accept failures and move on, persevere, know when to quit.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Sunday, 3 August 2014
Brent Cook - Discovery Panel with Tim Coughlin, Eira Thomas & Miles Thompson
Discussion of the Discovery Process chaired by Brent Cook at the Sprott Symposium