A number of analysts are pointing to a Merger and Acquisition spree as likely to follow a gold price break out. ........more......
Some likely targets are discussed in recent Gold Report interviews HERE and HERE and HERE
There are many apparently under-valued companies, one example discussed here identified a Midas Gold presentation with graphical comparisons.
The economic studies for many projects are linked on this blog HERE. As discussed today at IKN the "studies" require critical analysis, even more so when reviewed today against different times and prevailing market costs and prices.
I put up a watch list of a similar presentation a couple of years ago, a number of which became buyouts.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?