- Believes worst behind us, triple bottom, long term.
- Gold Price near cost of production protects downside over longer term.
- High liquidity to benefit both stocks and gold
- Majors still burnt from buying hogh in last cycle but matter of time before majors move on Junior development projects over next 12-18 months
- Buying ounces in the ground avoid exploration risk. Own multi million oz deposits. Hold for the longer term to be bought for premium
- Management is key, value can be diluted even for a good project, maximise value for shareholders
- Seek opportunity for large project and gains, 10-bagger potential. 2002-7 were very frequent.
- Learn to take money off the table
- Kaminak Gold (KAM.v)
- Fission (FCU.v)
- Midas Gold (MAX.TO)
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Wednesday, 27 August 2014
Brien Lundin Interview and Junior Stock Picks
Interview - HERE from 13:00 on download.......notes below