- Saucer shaped recovery,no spike sell off, so no hockey stick rebound.
- Feasibility / PFS stage M&A will be first movers 50-70% gains
- Entering beginnings of discovery cycle.
- Tiny-caps with good teams will be 10-baggers later as market develops
- Risks muted. Those who survived fairly decent. Top quartile. Past success. Current endeavour in similar circumstance.
- Capital / access to capital to stay alive until tide lifts all ships
- Nobody dreams about small deposits. Rewards commensurate with risk - size.
- Gold & silver M&A this year.
- 2-3 year horizon industries in liquidation with prices below cost of production. Plat/Palladium. Uranium, Zinc, Nickel, Lead, Potash / Ag minerals. Longer horizon coal sector. First time since 2001 gold & silver reasonably priced.
- Prospect generators
- Optionality stocks - big deposits , price sensitive, very large capital. See much more upside. $40-50m caps vs $400m 3 years ago.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Thursday, 7 August 2014
Rick Rule Interview
at SmallCapPower site