The African continent is endowed with enormous mineral wealth but many countries continue to be seen as high risk regimes. During the last run for gold mining stocks, into 2011, many Aussie companies targeted West Africa and have now collapsed from bubble valuations while quality deposits were discovered and developed.
B2 Gold has made 2 recent African acquisitions, Volta in Burkina Faso and Papillon in Mali.
Africa Down Under Conference
Recent discussion of African Mining and discovery potential with Sprott's Chief Geologist, Andy Jackson
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?