Spur Ventures had a phosphate project in China and sat on cash and short term investments over $20m for the past 5 years as their project didn't progress.
Clearly cash is a rarity on junior balance sheets so Spur recently merged with Aussie listed Atlantic Gold who in turn have very slowly progressed a gold project in Nova Scotia. Today Atlantic announced a further acquisition of neighbouring properties, buying Acadian Mining from Singapore listed Liongold who in turn only purchased in October 2013 just after suffering a huge flash-crash in their stock from $1.56 to 20c, now trading at 6c. Atlantic's presentation declares further acquisitive intent.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?