Very junior bid from S.American explorer Mariana for Aegean focussed on the Tethyan belt in Turkey near Alamos and Pilot Gold.
Smallcap £11m London Aim listed Mariana was recently able to raise up to $6m from New York based Bergen Global Opportunity fund.
Anglogold have an 11% holding in Mariana while Teck are backing into 51% of Aegean's Ergama project in Turkey and a Turkish producer Lidya Mining (Alacer partner in Turkey) earning into a second project Hot Maden. (Lidya Mining)
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?