The Australian Government maintains an active interest in their mineral exploration and production sector. Given the current woes of the Canadian venture exchange perhaps more opportunities will open for the Australian financiers, or perhaps the woes are shared, just more vocal in the US & Canada?......more
The relative strength of the A$ driving production costs may direct the sector's attention within Australia or overseas, a great number of African explorers have been Aussie based.
I shall add these links to the Regional Exploration Page for Australia
Australian Geoscience maintain some interesting annual reviews
Australian Mineral Resources - Annual Reviews
Australian Mineral Exploration - Annual Reviews- includes company drillholes
Australian Gold Sector Review. - includes some company highlights
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?