Bloomberg article questioning where the buyers of junior deposits will come from.
Vancouver Venture and recent articles posted here suggest value investors and Private Equity could be looking to consolidate - money may come from outside the sector.....more
Have to wonder what a sharpened focus on costs and margins could bring. What can cheap energy alternatives bring - Solar noted here at IKN. Other PFS studies are assessing the impact of cheap gas.
Kitco Reports of increased M&A preparation
And "Private Equity Continue to Circle Mining Sector" at the Financial Post - referred at CEO. CA
Another article at CEO.CA by Keir Reynolds suggesting Private Equity interest, but with a focus on production / near production assets as suggested in the review of the Denver Gold Show at
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?