Back in January we saw this announcement as Keegan and PMI Gold looked for a merger of equals in Ghana.
The merger was abandoned but today Asanko (formerly Keegan), with more financing in place have made another offer for PMI Gold in Ghana.
Following yesterday's posts more news from Burkina Faso
West African Resources acquiring Channel Resources, once a Coffin favourite
And Mark O'Dea's True Gold Mining presents a 43% IRR on low capex with $1250 gold at the Karma project. There aren't many projects with those economics. In this market there will still be a fear of dilution to build a mine, but O'Dea has good connections. Nolan Watson for one is on the board.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?