My Own Market Narrative pointed out THIS ARTICLE
John Kaiser often discusses the enormous potential for discoveries deep under cover in Nevada, in the gravel filled valleys. Rick Rule has discussed the potential for discoveries under cover in Mexico. These newer techniques may be the spur to junior discovery of the next "Big Anomaly". Landholders in large districts with potential become more interesting. The best geological teams might explore, more economically, over larger areas, with less stock dilution using these techniques. Maybe this is how miners return to rich ore, maybe deeper high grade discoveries put at risk the low grade open pits. Maybe the old mining districts in good jurisdictions can be re-explored in preference to exploration in remote areas with no infrastructure or bad government.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?