Greenspan: Is gold currently a good investment - yes, in this case I didn't equivocate........"Gold is a Currency" it is still the premier currency, no currency including the dollar can match it.......it is half commodity, when an economy is weakening it goes down like copper, gold is an intrinsic currency.......Why do central banks put reserves into an asset with no rate of return and a cost of storage?
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?
Tuesday, 11 November 2014
Greenspan Opines on Gold - Council on Foreign Relations with FT's Gillian Tett
As central banks look to up the battle against deflation will gold be used to signal inflation?