Central Rand shares soared over 400% as a bid came from an unlikely buyer, financial leasing and iron/nickel mining group Marsa.
Central Rand moved back into production, and continued losses in 2013 (FT)
The company would claim over 36 million oz of JORC inferred / indicated gold in old South African mining leases.
I can only imagine that this is not expected to be economic near term, but perhaps a bet on optionality over long term gold prices and mining technology / robotics moving deeper underground?
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?